Skin check up
A regular check-up can help detect problems with your skin and skin cancer. As with testicular cancer, the sooner skin cancer is discovered and treated, the more likely you are to achieve a complete cure. Warning signs to look out for include:
- A slowly growing lump or bump.
- A change in skin colour or texture.
- A mole or blemish that has changed in shape, size or colour or has started to itch, bleed or become sore.
- The sudden appearance of a new mole.
- A sore or ulcer that hasn’t healed with three weeks.
Don’t become paranoid! You also need to bear in mind that your body’s appearance changes as you get older.↑ Back to top