Sex, gender and sexuality
Your sexuality or sexual orientation is who you are attracted to romantically and/ or sexually
We should also include romantic orientation because we may have strong romantic relationships which do not necessarily involve sex, and where sex in itself is not necessarily the final goal or endpoint.
- Gay and lesbian (or homosexual) if you are attracted to people of the same sex or gender
- Bisexual or bi if you are attracted to both men and women
- Pansexual is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity
- Straight (or heterosexual) if you are attracted to people of the opposite sex or gender
- Asexual if you are not sexually attracted to either men or women