FESTIVAL OF IDEAS PRESENTATION
Building a better connected stronger community
It's hardly glamourous but underpinning the network of community organisations across Greater London is the need to ensure you can find them ... that hyperlinks are not broken, website page errors don't occur, and information/ health pathways work. It can be suprising how often they don't.
Our gay men's health and wellbeing website MENRUS.CO.UK includes over 800 topics with 15,000 hyperlinks to 100s of organisations, many in London (inc. local authority websites and NHS services). It's our mission to ensure that Londoners seeking information and support are no more than three clicks away from what they need.
Join us on Wednesday 21 July 2021, 6.00pm - 7.30pm
Ideal for the layperson (you don't have to be tech-savvy), this fun, relaxed, interactive presentation will share our 'tips and tricks' including:
- Why broken hyperlinks and 404-page errors matter, with simple solutions.
- Why some of the London services health information 'hubs' can be confusing.
- Why local authority and NHS services pages 'keep changing'.
- Why searching for support services and community organisations can be frustrating.
- Sharing the tools we use.
The session will include a contribution by the LGBT+ Independent Advisory Group (on Hate Crime) and the challenges of analysing, presenting and sharing hate crime statistics for Londoners.
Please complete this short form to sign up. A Zoom link will be sent on the 20th.↑ Back to top