GREATER LONDON SERVICES MAP
Greater London Services Map
- Accident and Emergency Departments (A&E)
Not all London boroughs have an A&E but this has more to do with how they have evolved and been planned over time.
- Drugs and Alcohol, and Chemsex Services
These are commissioned (provided) by local authorities so you will have to access these services* located in your borough.
- Sexual Health Services and Clinics
Even though there is a drive to use self-test kits, we've mapped 30 clinics across Greater London.
- Metropolitan Police Service Stations (Walk-In)
The Metropolitan Police Service website doesn't provide a list of walk-in stations, so we have.
- Metropolitan Police Service Custody Suites
If you arrested in one Borough, your custody suite may be located in another. We list them because the Metropolitan Police Service doesn't.